How Peak Are You?
How Peak Are You in the Kitchen?
- If you haven’t already gotten rid of your microwave oven (your own personal cancer causer), replace it with a toaster oven.
- If you haven’t already dumped table salt (make it yourself high blood pressure ingredient), replace it with Real Salt.
- If you’re still cutting on wooded boards (salmonella in the making), switch to glass, bamboo or granite.
- If you are still using black pepper (the elevated liver enzyme maker), replace it with cayenne pepper.
- If you’re still cooking with aluminum and Teflon coated pans (causes Teflon to stick to intestines and nutrients not to be absorbed), replace them with stainless steel, tempered glass or cast iron.
How Peak Are You in the Bathroom?
- If you are brushing with toothpaste that has fluoride (because you really want cancer and cavities), consider natural powders or pastes with baking soda, mineral salts, glycerin and essential oils like Earthpaste (from Real Salt), Wileda and Nature’s Gate brands.
- If you’re using mouth wash with alcohol (complete with parasite hosts) from commercial sources, try making thyme tea with drops of wintergreen or mint essential oil.
- If you’re still using commercial shampoo (that clog hair follicles and produce hair loss), try Miracle Soap (link to Shop Peak).
- If you’re still using antiperspirants (that clog lymph and reduce immunity), try a mineral salt deodorant stick, or spray underarms with red wine vinegar mixed with baking soda and essential oils.
- If you are still cleaning tub and shower with ammonia or bleach based cleaners (getting a free lobotomy), try Bio-Kleen, Earth Balance.
How Peak Are You in the Laundry Room?
- If you’re using bleach to whiten clothing (breathing toxic fumes and putting carcinogens on clothing), try washing clothes in borax with baking soda and white vinegar.
- If you’re still using dryer sheets (coating clothes and skin with chemicals), try switching to lavender sachets in disposable packets.
- If you’re removing stains with harsh chemicals (breaking down your immunity and clothing fabric), try making a paste of baking soda and food grade hydrogen peroxide, putting it on the spot for 15 minutes, and then throwing it in the washer.
- If you’re taking dry-cleanable clothing to the cleaners (getting it loaded with formaldehyde and other carcinogens), try dusting clothing with baking soda, letting it lay for 20-30 minutes, then hanging it in the shower to steam.